Random #1

9:10 PM

January 4, 2020


I woke up to the news that the weather dropped to 20 degrees in Manila during the evening and Baguio even got 9 degrees. Sleeping in a second-floor wooden room, I could have felt that if I didn't decide to use the comforter. Good decision -- my instincts never really fail me. ♥

Anyway, today was a rather busy yet slow day. A notoriously stubborn client came to the office again and threatened us that she won't leave unless we give her refund. The problem is: she wasn't even our client and the team who was supposedly handling her issues won't answer. Haha. Stupid people. I hate it when I talk to narrow-minded individuals, especially when the intention was to just annoy the hell out of us. Even my regional head had to step in to pacify the client but she was just ... argh!

Nonetheless, it was a productive day. I got to start the refund and organize my files from 2019. I have decided to incorporate what we used to do in my previous branch so I hope we get to move on with our backlogs in the branch. It's gonna take a lot of perseverance but I'm pretty confident about this year. 


---

I can't take my mind off the visa processing. Nobody told me it's gonna be this messy. I shouldn't have bought my tickets early! But anyway, I'm gonna ask for help from Tita Mercy and Kuya Ed, and maybe some friends from the church. I just need to find balance and stop myself from spending too much for Seventeen.

My god.

---

And oh! Mingyu spammed us all with pictures and while I cannot deny his beauty, charm and sexual appeal, my heart settles more on how amazing he is in front and behind the cameras. He's such a personification of arts and I am glad to stan someone this talented. 

♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.