6:25 AM

May 7, 2019
6:20 AM

It's ten minutes until I start preparing for the new day. Normally, I would still be at sleep at this time. But now that I'm travelling a few kilometers more for work, this got to be my new routine. Wake up at 6AM, leave the house by 7 and hopefully be at work before 8:30AM.

Yes, I have finally left hell. No more bullying, no more talking behind my back, no more making me feel like I'm the ugliest and most foul-smelling bitch they have ever seen. I'm done dealing with the devil. It's gonna be a new start.

Wait, no.. There is no way I can actually start anew. I'm in the same company, albeit the new office mates. But I'm hoping I can be a better person. I mean, the experience in my previous branch had taught me a lot of things. Now, I just have to put into action everything I've learned about self-control, self-development, and all.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.